Thursday, June 12, 2008

NBA FINALS...yup


So the fourth game of the NBA finals are on tonight. As of now the Celtics lead the Lakers in the 7 game series 2-1
So...yeah. Awesome.
I don't have much to say about this except that I am going to be a total girl and comment on the uniforms and the players.
Celtics...those colors are terrible. Or maybe they aren't so terrible and I just think Kevin Garnett should be wearing the blue and white of the MN Timberwolves (I am a Minneapolis native). But hey, he's been in the league for a long time and I don't think he's ever made it this far since MN sucks.

For some strange reason I am attracted to Pau Gasol...and he is not attractive.

Thats all I got.
Good luck to both teams. I guess I will root for the lakers because well, why the hell not

No comments: